- Vanguard_UKadv is for UK investment professionals only.
- This is a publicly available website and is not intended to be used as a means to communicate with Vanguard regarding any accounts, investments or relationship you have with us. For your own security, we ask that you not include personal, financial or account information in any tweets you send our way.
- Vanguard neither provides financial, tax or legal advice nor offers or solicits the purchase of any securities or financial instruments through its Twitter accounts, and nothing posted on our Twitter accounts shall be construed as such. In addition, no posts or communications on our Twitter feeds shall be construed to modify or supersede the terms and conditions of any agreement between you and any Vanguard entity.
- Vanguard is not responsible for and does not endorse content provided by Twitter, other Twitter users or any Twitter advertisers. Any opinions expressed by our Twitter followers are those of the persons submitting the comments and don't necessarily represent the views of Vanguard or its management or employees.
- You are free to retweet or otherwise share Vanguard's posts to the extent made possible by Twitter's user interface, provided that you do not modify the content of any posts.
- Links to third party websites provided in any Vanguard Twitter feed are provided for informational purposes only. Vanguard does not control, and accepts no responsibility or liability for, content on third party websites or the results of engaging in any transactions or other activities in relation to any such third party websites. Our provision of links to, or information regarding, a third party product or service does not mean that we endorse that product or service.
- All content posted by Vanguard, including our trademarks and logos, constitute Vanguard intellectual property in which Vanguard reserves all of its rights.